20140616

* Travel : Surfers, Stars and Scorpions //


*spent a week this summer residing only a few sandy steps from Venice Beach - always happy to combine work and pleasure I met with several of my patrons while in Los Angeles - was great meeting in person the good people at Jeremy Renner's production company The Combine who I branded a couple years ago - enjoyed seeing the magnificent vintage movie poster collection while meeting with Pearl Street Films, Matt Damon & Ben Affleck's production company, who I am currently branding and stopped by the Plush Puffs gourmet marshmallows who I recently rebranded - Also, met with LA Prep an artisan food incubator in downtown Los Angels that I'm branding - For pleasure we hit the beach, the Improv for a few laughs and ate ourselves silly with delicious food - We also took a road trip to Joshua Tree National Park with a stop at the Ace Hotel Palm Springs for dinner //

No comments:

Post a Comment